Cookies are small files or other pieces of data which are downloaded or stored on your computer or other device, that can be tied to information about your use of our website (including certain third party services and features offered as part of our website).
Please note that if you delete or disable our cookies you may experience interruptions or limited functionality in certain areas of the website.
THINK WOW ("THINK WOW", "we", "our", "us") is an online service that provides businesses with confidential feedback from their customers.
Our website, mobile properties, and related applications (collectively, our "Website") are all assets of THINK WOW® ltd, which is owned and operated by THINK WOW Limited.
We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us when you visit our Website or use our services.
What information we collect from you
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can be used to possibly identify you as an individual or to contact you directly ("personal information").
Cookies and Other Web Technologies.
We collect information via cookies and other similar technologies (such as web beacons). Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any website. They are stored by your Internet browser. Cookies contain basic information about your Internet use. Your browser sends these cookies back to the site every time you revisit it, so it can recognise your computer or mobile device and personalise and improve your site experience.
You can also find out more about cookies generally, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them at websites such as www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
· • To help us customise the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and Apps and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recogniSe your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests. See Display of Advertising/Your Choices for more information about our online advertising practices and your choices.
· • To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable non-essential types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools offered on our sites.
Our sites may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
How we use your information
THINK WOW uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
· for registration and to manage your account, including to allow your access to and use of our site;
· to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about THINK WOW and invitations from the THINK WOW community;
· to respond to your questions and comments;
· to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and Website;
· to otherwise customise your experience with THINK WOW, including customising possible ads shown to you;
· to solicit information from you, including through surveys;
· to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
· to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
· as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
If you have signed up as the owner or manager of a vacation rental, or listed your vacation rental property, we will send you email messages at the email address you provide to us.
By giving us your email and opting-in to communications, we may choose to contact you with information that we believe to be relevant to you.
Please review "Your rights and choices with respect to the collection and use of your information" section below for more information.
With whom we share your information
We may share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary...
· to comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us;
· in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
How Long We Keep Your Information for
We may retain certain information associated with your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for record keeping integrity. The periods for which we retain your information depend on the purpose for which we collected it and we use it.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. We may retain some information for a period of time after you have closed your account with us, for instance if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
Your rights and choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
· You can choose not to provide us with your personal information, although it may be needed to take advantage of any future features offered on THINK WOW.
· You have the right to ask us what personal information we hold about you by contacting us at the address below (see "Contact Us"), and we may charge a small fee for providing you with this information.
· You can change you communication preferences or request that your details be deleted by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an email to confirm your request. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using THINK WOW. As already mentioned we hold no financial information and very little personal information. However, for what information we do hold we are committed to protecting this information. While no website can guarantee security, we use industry recognised secured servers, encryption and continuously backed-up data to ensure your data is kept safe and secure.
THINK WOW is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
If you are visiting our Website from outside the United Kingdom, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United Kingdom where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United Kingdom might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that THINK WOW does take steps pursuant to laws in the United Kingdom to ensure that your privacy is protected.
How you can contact us
©2020 THINK WOW Ltd. All rights reserved.